Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2012 ODAC Champions!



It has been way too long sense our last blog, I apologize to all our loyal followers.  The primary purpose of this particular blog is to thank all of you that have given this 2012 team so much support.  The crowd and energy at the game this past Saturday was unmatched by any I’ve seen in my time here.  From the time we came out of the locker room with our parents and their cowbells to the ambulance siren welcoming the Generals to the field, simply put it was magical.  

I have said it many times but a program is much more than its current players and staff.  Saturday showed exactly what I mean.  I hope you all with continue to follow the Generals and bring that same energy each and every week.  

Many people have congratulated the team over and over but I want to congratulate our Parents, Alumni, student body and General Fans everywhere for helping build what Generals football has become.  We look forward to seeing everyone over these upcoming weeks.

Go Generals!

Coach Abell
 

yasmin lawsuit